Friday, September 6, 2013

Eager to Begin!

I want to start! 
But I must blog.

So progression will remain on hold until this entry is over. 

I am beginning to feel nervous about getting things underway.With such a vast amount of time ahead, this feeling is a bit unjustified. 

Chris and I are both naturally driven.
This period of complacency, as a result, feels a tad unnatural.
Actually, I won't call it a period of "complacency," but, instead, a period of inactivity.
Or blog activity,
Which still matters greatly.
It just takes a hefty chunk out of my time and ability to collect a reasonable background to shape the deadlines around.

IN THE END, IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP TO SEE THE PROGRESSION VIA BLOG.
I know this. It just feels off kilter. I blame the fact that things JUST got underway.

The goals of both preceding entries still stand, untouched. 
I will touch those goals. Today. 
Time to touch.

-RD

No comments:

Post a Comment